This department strives to maximise KMSKA's public accessibility.
It is the department's intention to appeal to as wide and varied an audience as possible and to meet the needs and expectations of that audience maximally.
- To know the museum's audience and to develop a target-group policy through audience research.
- To enhance the unique position of the KMSKA.
- To adopt and communicate a clear regional and international position in respect of the museum's key or iconic pieces.
- To pay greater attention to visitors' comfort.
- To increase the number of visitors and to enhance their experience.
- To develop a more diversified public participation through initiatives aimed at ethnic minority youngsters, local residents, disabled persons and foreign speakers.
Vik Leyten is the head of the Marketing, Communication and Education Department.
T + 32 (0)3 242 04 28