- The Moderns. Tour de France. French Art at KMSKA at Koningin Fabiolazaal.
- The Golden Cabinet. Royal Museum at the Rockox House + Abraham Ortelius. Under the spell of classical antiquity
- The flat-cum-studio of Jozef Peeters
- Reunion. From Quentin Matsys to Peter Paul Rubens. Masterpieces from the Royal Museum Return to the Cathedral
The Royal Museum of Fine Arts Antwerp is closed for renovation until the end of 2018. Yet the collection remains close by and accessible. Selected highlights can be admired at various host venues in and around Antwerp.
Exhibitions in Antwerp
Exhibitions in Flanders
- Saint³. Force of habit. Jimmy Kets in Bruegel Land at Stedelijk Museum Lier
- Modern Art from the Interbellum at FeliXart Museum in Drogenbos
KMSKA regularly lends its holdings for exhibitions at home and abroad.
Discover where you can admire our travelling collections.